Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Black bunnies of Summer

Hello, dear visitors , to my rarely updated blog !
I hope you are having a lovely summer !



























I've added these two black bunnies to my shop .
The one with the green eyes and the pink checkered skirt is reserved for a lovely person and the other one is waiting  to find her little place in the big world.
I've made for them boxes in a little different style, inspired by my love of flowers , summer and botanical illustrations .
Here are the two naughty bunnies :







































































































Enjoy your day !

<3 Miriana

12 comments:

  1. Oh yay!!! I have been waiting to be able to buy one of your little creations! I'm so glad I finally got the chance!!!

    http://majokkoshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fabulous! Your attention to detail is amazing- I adore their boxes and your photos are sooo beautiful! I'm not surprised they disappear fast :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your nice comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's quite spooky, we welcomed two black bunnies into our family this week ( Agnes & Margo). Your bunnies are super cute, probably a lot less work than ours. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. He, he , thank you, mine take quite some time too, but probably your need constant care. Congratulations on your little bunnies and I hope they will give you lots of smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos as always Miriana :) I am always happy when I see a new blog post from you. I really love the mustard colour bunny :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Rach, I know you are having a thing for mustard colour :)
    Sending love to you and Dexty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are so cute..just looooooove your work..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much !
    Also thank you for mentioning me on your blog !

    ReplyDelete
  10. such beautiful little creatures ; do you sell them ? Or make them 'sur mesure' ?
    Let me know !

    take care,
    Nica
    http://seeyouatnine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you !
    I have an etsy shop here:
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/mirianata?ref=si_shop
    I list them there.

    ReplyDelete